Codemasters has rolled out the F1 2021 update 1.16 patch notes for your consumption, which is now available to download for PS5 and PS4 versions of the game. You can read up on the latest F1 2022 patch notes below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
Patch 1.16 is out now on all platforms. Check out what’s in this patch below:
V1.16 Patch Notes
- Addressed an issue where re-joining a qualifying session would result in the session timer being reset for that user.
- Addressed an issue where host and client could struggle to get into the same league event if they previously declined to proceed to the next session.
- Ghosting can now be disabled in Two-Player Career.
- Penalties given for collisions under the Safety Car will be more fairly distributed.
- Resolved a crash when attempting to back out from the Official F1® 2021 Championship and attempting to re-enter on consoles.
- Resolved a crash when selecting a salary with your current team having cancelled negotiations with them previously.
- Previous simulation settings in Grand Prix will now be remembered when starting a new Grand Prix event.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.