The Fall Guys update 1.16 patch notes have now been released by Mediatonic with a number of changes coming to the game in Season 3.5 including a new map, fresh costumes, and a host of level remixes (more than 40 in total).
You can see the full Fall Guys update 1.16 patch notes for Season 3.5 directly from Mediatonic below:
- Fall Feed – Live on-screen updates of events that happen during the round
- Brand new round added!
- More than 40 variations added for existing rounds
- New shows and costumes to go live over the coming weeks
- Godzilla, Sonic and Goose Game costumes are available in the regular store!
- Eliminated Fall Guys occasionally weren’t shown on the Qualification screen
- When a player was spectating, the Post Processing effects were turned off on the client resulting in a washed out/faded appearance
- Addressed performance degradation in certain rounds, especially ones containing egg objects
- Fixed crashes in the Customiser due to low memory on certain machines
- Being eliminated from the first round and then spectating resulted in no background audio for some remaining rounds
- Improved Fall Guys ragdolling excessively when walking on puncher objects
- [Ice Climb] The user does not get pushed back by the air current after colliding into the side of a moving fan
- [Hex-A-Gone] During gameplay, the client seemed to temporarily ‘freeze’ everything before suddenly resuming
Fall Guys Season 3.5 is available now on PS4 and playable on PS5 via backwards compatibility.
Source – [Fall Guys]