Another week of new objectives are incoming as the Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 challenges are leaked.
Available in the Thursday update, the challenges get leaked each week thanks for dataminer StormLeaks. This time around it’s the usual blend of missions, which are available for players of the free-to-play Battle Royale game and Battle pass owners.
A Battle Pass is available in the Fortnite store priced 950 V-Bucks. It benefits players are you can level up more quickly and get your hands on exclusive items.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 7 Challenges
- The three challenges available to all players are as follows:
- Visit the center of named locations in a single match (4)
- Search supply drops (3)
- SMG eliminations (3)
Meanwhile the Battle Pass challenges for week 7 are:
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Lucky Landing (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (3)