Sucker Punch Productions has rolled out the Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut update 2.07 patch notes for you to digest, which includes a fix for the missing Fundoshi armor in New Game+ among other issues.
If you’re playing on PS5, then it’ll be listed as Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut update 2.007.000. Read more details below, and have a gander at our Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut PS5 Review while you’re at it.
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.