Ubisoft has blown the lid wide open on the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint DLC Year 1 roadmap, confirming the publisher will launch three new episodes during this time, each one offering additional adventures, end-game content, PvP updates, and more. The first episode, which has yet to attract a release date, will be titled Operation Greenstone.
The company previously teased its DLC plans for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, revealing it would include additional classes and would be an extensive affair. That definitely seems to be the case from what we’ve learned today.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint DLC Roadmap
The first episode will be followed four months later by a second offering, with Episode 3 arriving roughly four months after that. There’s no further details available on those yet, however, so for now dive into what Ubisoft has to say on its Year 1 plans below:
- New Adventures: New story-driven content that expands the main story of the game will be available with each episode.
- New End-Game Content: Every Episode will bring new End-Game content. Episode 1 brings the Project Titan Raid. Players will explore an active volcano on a new island in the Auroa archipelago where they need to use all the skills learned on Auroa in intense four-play co-op challenges. The Raid is replayable and adaptable for all play styles.
- New Faction Missions: Factions in the game will evolve over time and every month, new narrative Story Faction Missions will be released, brining context as well as character development. New Faction mIssions will be available daily and will provide objectives to support the factions and their narrative arcs.
- New Classes: Three new classes will be introduced in Year 1, starting with the Engineer which brings an expertise in hacking.
- Live Events: These events will feature VIPs that will help Nomad tackle new, terrible threats. A new Event will be available with each Year 1 Episode and lasts one month.
- PvP Updates: In addition to the three new classes coming in Year 1, which will be fully playable in PvP, new maps and updates will keep Ghost War players on their toes.
- Regular New Content: New content such as new missions, activities, and unlockables will be available with each new episode.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One October 4. Check out the latest gameplay footage on the upcoming shooter here.