Ubisoft has rolled out the full Ghost Recon: Breakpoint PS4 1.0.1 update patch notes for you to gawk at, which is essentially the game’s day one patch. As such, there’s a bunch of improvements being integrated into the squad-based open-world shooter, which are all included in the digital version of the game.
That means if you buy Ghost Recon: Breakpoint on disc for the PS4, you’ll have to download the patch on release day.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint PS4 1.0.1 Update Patch Notes
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint is scheduled for general release on PS4, PC, and Xbox One on October 4. If you’ve got early access, then you can play the game a few days ahead of everyone else. Be sure to read up on the pre-load and launch times here.
Ubisoft has previously revealed its DLC plans for the game, which includes new expansion drops roughly every four months.
On a side note, will that Michael Bay-produced Ghost Recon movie ever happen?