H1Z1 Season 2 is now live on PS4. The Battle Pass is now available to purchase either directly from the PlayStation Store or in-game, and includes 75 tiers, 45 more than in Season 1.
Buying a Premium Battle Pass costs 750 Crowns, though you can also grab it from the PlayStation Store and get a Skull Ops outfit bundled in. Buy the higher priced pass and you’ll also be able unlock up to level 25 at discount.
H1Z1 PS4 Season 2 Battle Pass Offers
Other incentives include new types of rewards, weapon skins and four brand-new outfits. There are three tiers to the Battle Pass. You can buy the free version, the Premium version of the PlayStation Plus version. Here’s the breakdown:
- H1Z1 Season 2 Battle Pass – Free
- H1Z1 Season 2 Battle Pass – Premium (750 Crowns)
- H1Z1 Season 2 Battle Pass – Premium plus unlocks 25 tiers (2,700 Crowns)
- H1Z1 Season 2 Battle Pass – PlayStation Store – $19.99
When Does H1Z1 Season 2 Begin?
Season 2 begins on January 22, 2019. Alongside the update to the free-to-play Battle Royale Game, Daybreak has also confirmed the following:
- All player leaderboard stats will be reset at the beginning of Season 2.
- Fixed an issue where some players would appear to see their leaderboard stats reset incorrectly.
- Our team is continuing to investigate additional edge cases where leaderboard stats may appear incorrectly.
- 10 new Daily Challenges have been added to the rotation.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat Shotgun’s item rarity was incorrectly displaying as Green rather than Purple.
- Fixed an issue with emote animations.
Find out more: