Originally available only on Nintendo Wii, Wired Productions’ We Sing, is coming to PS4 and Xbox One later this year.
As the first ever singing game to support four players singing simultaneously with their own microphones, the UK-based developer has upped the ante with We Sing on PS4, which has been built from the ground up for current consoles.
Players will now be able to play solo or compete on the online leaderboards by singing 30 popular hits with support for up to eight microphones.
We Sing track list
The track list includes:
- Let’s Dance – David Bowie
- Dancing Queen – Abba
- Cake by the Ocean – DNCE
- Stitches – Shawn Mendes
- Chandelier – Sia
- See you Again – Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth
All tracks can be performed alongside the official music videos, and more We Sing tracks are due to be announced in the coming weeks.
Other features include:
- Six game modes, including We Sing mode to sing and score together, and Sing-Off mode to compete individually
- Watch music videos in Jukebox by tuning your PS4 into a music channel
- Three difficulty settings
- Create and save playlists
We Sing for PS4 is a collobration between Wired Productions, Nordic Games on Le Cortex. In a press release, Nick Blower of Nordic Games said:
“Our intentions for We Sing are lofty. Having the significant support and expanding strength of Nordic Games to begin this journey with a brand new console title puts us in a great place to start this most excellent of musical adventures”.
A release date has yet to be announced.