Blizzard Entertainment has emerged from a loot-filled dungeon with the latest Diablo IV hotfixes for your consumption, which includes a number of key changes for the game including adjustments to bosses among others.
- Increased the level range for World Bosses on World Tier 3 and 4.
- Increased the total damage dealt by the Level 100 Pinnacle Boss and reduced their total health.
- Made further adjustments to Elite spawn rates in dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where players would teleport to the wrong location in multiple dungeons while transitioning through levels of the dungeon.
- Fly Hosts and resurrected Fly Hosts from Trembling Masses will no longer be an infinite source of experience.
- Advanced Twisting Blades’ Cooldown reduction now matches its tooltip.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements no longer excessively benefits from damage amplification effects.
- Further stability fixes.