Update 16/01/21 15:11 – Sony has now removed these dates from its CES 2021 presentation. You can read more about this story here.
Original Story – Sony’s Jim Ryan has just appeared at CES 2021 and discussed the PS5 in some detail. But, Sony also revealed a whole bunch of PS5 game release dates including those for Ghostwire Tokyo, Project Athia, Kena: Bridge of Spirits and more.
These dates include some that we already knew about but also some brand new announcements, with the dates being shown as follows:
- Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart – 2021
- Horizon Forbidden West – 2021
- Returnal – March 19, 2021
- Pragmata – 2023
- Solar Ash – June 2021
- Kena: Bridge Of Spirits – March 2021
- Stray – October 2021
- Ghostwire Tokyo – October 2021
- Little Devil Inside – July 2021
- Project Athia – January 2022
- Hitman 3 – January 20, 2021
Of course, these dates could change and some like Project Athia’s seem odd for such a big publisher to release a game in January. However, these dates seem to at least suggest that these games are targeting these release dates right now. But, with the COVID-19 pandemic and the possibility of delays, this could change, and we will be sure to update you with more information.
The PS5 is available now.
Source – [ResetEra]