Crema has announced the full list of TemTem update 1.013 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which is now available to download for PS5 and comes with a wealth of bug fixes.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – A Total Resource On PlayStation 5
- Fixed Players getting stuck after talking to Shiratama right before going to Telobos.
- Fixed several cases where Players were getting stuck in a black screen.
- Fixed getting stuck in battle after getting the Absolute Unit Kudo with a Mimit in battle.
- Fixed getting stuck in battle if the first technique of a Temtem was removed (due to the changes made in the latest patch) if a Player was using a controller or keyboard.
- Fixed not coming back to the pub if you disconnected in it during the Post-Credits scene.
- Fixed the Absolute Unit Kudo wrongly proccing when taming a Temtem with only one 50SV stat.
- Fixed Smoothie vendor at Greenglen Forest not selling Smoothies. And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?
- Fixed the Explorer Kudo not counting locations you had already discovered.
- Fixed completing the Green Tem Kudo when capturing a Temtem with only one green stat.
- Fixed NPC Kenna at Meadowdale not letting Players go past her after defeating her.
- Fixed grass getting shorter after a battle at the Melee Tuwai altar.