Neon Giant has announced The Ascent update 1.01 patch notes as the game launches today for PS4 & PS5, which adds support for New Game Plus and a number of stability fixes. Read full details below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- New Game Plus (NG+) has been added to the game.
- We have added a ‘saving’ icon that displays on the right side of the screen at various times.
- Fixes made to stability in Single Player, including a number of 1 x crashes.
- Resolved a number of issues that will improve stability in Coop.
- Resolved a number of edge cases for controller disconnection.
- Enemies that might spawn anchored incorrectly have been fixed.
- Fixed a Local Coop issue where you could copy and overwrite profiles after specific steps were taken whilst disconnecting controllers.
- We fixed an issue where Clients could not rejoin a Host after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue where a Player could start a Single Player game whilst accepting an invite for a Coop session.
- Resolved an issue where a Player could sometimes crawl faster during DNMO status.
- Haptics in local Coop were missing feedback, now resolved.
- Fixed an issue where a Client could experience a hang if the Host disconnected the game immediately upon loading the game.
- We fixed several issues where the Player could instigate a soft-lock by interacting with multiple ‘interacts’ at the same time.
- Fixed some minor collision issues.