All Unreal Engine 5 PS5 Games – With Epic Games stunning Unreal Engine 5 technology now confirmed for PlayStation 5, it should come as little surprise that we’re now turning our attention to the PlayStation 5 games in the future which will use it. Boasting such next generation visual features as Nanite virtualized micropolygon geometry for micro detailed environments to Lumen, a dynamic global illumination solution that immediately reacts to scene and light changes, it’s clear that Unreal Engine 5 is truly a next generation graphics engine for the next generation of PlayStation. So without further ado, these are all the Unreal Engine 5 PS5 games that have been announced and released.
All Unreal Engine 5 PS5 Games
- BioShock 4 (Using Unreal Engine 5) – Due TBD
- Black Myth Wukong (Using Unreal Engine 5) – Due 2023
- Dragon Quest XII: Flames of Fate (Uses Unreal Engine 5) – Due TBD
- Echoes of the End (Using Unreal Engine 5) – Due 2022
- Fortnite (Confirmed to switch to Unreal Engine 5 in the later part of 2021)
- Layers of Fear 3 (Confirmed to be using Unreal Engine 5) – Due 2022
- Rocket League (Moving over to Unreal Engine 5 later in 2022)
Stay tuned for more Unreal Engine 5 games on PlayStation 5 as they are announced!