Sledgehammer Games has deployed the Call of Duty: Vanguard update 1.07 patch notes for you to digest, and fans will be pleased to learn that Shipment has been added for public matches. There’s also a PS5-specific issue fixed that saw users unable to boot up the game.
Read up on the Call of Duty Vanguard 1.07 patch notes below.
- Shipment now available in public matches
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression.