Darksiders 3 is the newest installment in the Darksiders franchise. With it’s return come a slew of collectibles to find. We’ve taken the time to put together a guide that will help you get the Humanitarian trophy by finding all the remaining humans scattered around the world. There are twenty in total to find and finding them all will net you three different trophies.
Darksiders 3 All Humans
- Nether Close to the Splintered Station Vulgrim Location
- Nether: Close to the Tangled Grotto Vulgrim Location
- Haven: North End Vulgrim Location
- Bonelands: In warehouse before croossing gap to Angel Hideout
- Bonelands: Can’t miss part of story path
- Bonelands: After defeating Lust
- Haven: On the way to makers Forge
- Haven: Second floor of the Makers Forge
- Scar: Close to the Drilling Annex Vulgrim Location Must use Ice powers to climb up walls
- Haven: Crossroads Next to Vulgrim Location
- Nether: Tangled Grotto Must have Force powers
- Nether: Tangled Grotto Must have Force Powers
- Nether: Up the stairs right next to the Cistern Vulgrim Location
- The Depths: Must use Ice and Force Powers Next to the Sunken Tracks Vulgrim Location
- The Depths: Must have Ice Powers
- Scar: Must have Ice Powers
- The Depths In the underwater are. Must have Force Powers
- North End: Behind wall that can be broken with Force weapons
You can see the exact Human locations in the video walkthrough below.
When you’re done finding all the humans check out our other guides for Darksiders 3:
Was this video helpful too you? Did you find all the humans? Let us know in the comments below and for more information on Darksiders 3 check out our review.