With the latest DayZ patch still cooling off, and the developer resolving the dreaded DayZ PS4 error 9, Bohemia Interactive has confirmed via the Official DayZ Twitter account that the DayZ PS4 1.05 patch has now been released at last.
DayZ PS4 1.05 Update Patch Notes
The full DayZ PS4 and Xbox One 1.05 update patch notes have been released and the patch can be downloaded right now.
Servers will be down for the update and should be back up in approximately 1 hour.
— DayZ 🖥 🎮 ❤️ (@DayZ) October 3, 2019
You can catch the whole lot below:
The Mlock-91 is a semi-automatic pistol, fed from a detachable magazine. Affordable and compact, it is commonly used by the Chernarussian police forces. It uses 9x19mm rounds.
The MKII is a semi-automatic, integrally-suppressed pistol, fed from a detachable magazine. Using .22 LR rounds, it is considered both silent and lethal against short range targets without armour.
The KAS-74U is a shortened version of the KA-74 assault rifle, usually equipped with a side-folding metal shoulder stock.
New & improved weapon attachments
- New .22 LR Rounds
- Players can now vault over fences and walls.
- Players can now scale objects up to 2,30 meters height.
- Introducing food poisoning
- Balancing of cholera and salmonella diseases
- Balancing health regeneration and bleeding
- Improvements and fixes to the medical systems and items
Dead Body Decay
- Dead player bodies persist longer and decay over time
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Added: Character creation screen
- Added: Toggle for NVG and head torch via the quickslot menu
- Added: Aim Helper switch in Options
- Added: New pistol Mlock-91
- Added: New pistol MKII with its integral silencer
- Added: New rifle KAS-74U
- Added: New vehicle Sarka 120
- Added: Vaulting and Climbing enable players to pass obstacles up to 2,30 meters high (exception for base fences, gates, and watchtowers)
- Added: .22 LR Rounds
- Added: Food Poisoning
- Added: Smoothed the movement of thrown items from the thrower’s point of view
- Added: Foley sound for the base radio
- Added: Window destruction sounds for vehicles
- Added: Suicide functionality for bayonets
- Added: Bleeding effect on melee suicides
- Added: Infected wearing a headtorch now have it switched on
- Added: Torch can be soaked up with gasoline, but only if it’s not ignited yet
- Added: Dead bodies decay over time
- Added: The Stamina bar now blinks when the player doesn’t have enough stamina to perform an action
- Added: Cholera has a chance to appear in water bottles and canteens when initially spawned
- Fixed: Animation applied on items in inventory view
- Fixed: Attachments LOD
- Fixed: The countdown was missing during the respawn
- Fixed: Putting an item from your hands into inventory when inside a car could make it invisible when putting it back into hands
- Fixed: Backtracking correction of velocities
- Fixed: Thrown items could fall through the ground
- Fixed: Character’s physics speed
- Fixed: Grenades couldn’t be thrown through windows
- Fixed: IV Saline Bag and IV Blood Bag didn’t have any effect
- Fixed: The consequences of giving blood of an incompatible blood type were applied to the applying person instead to target
- Fixed: Bayonets couldn’t be used to cut off bark or cut down bushes
- Fixed: A weapon used to commit suicide could become inaccessible for other players
- Fixed: The player could not move after spraying disinfectant spray on another player
- Fixed: Items could be looted through walls using the inventory vicinity
- Fixed: Smoke particles on the bottle suppressor and USG-45
- Fixed: Hesco boxes would get damaged during deployment and folding
- Fixed: Items in hands could disappear if the player was saved in the vehicle
- Fixed: Misplaced/unnecessary collision above a ladder at the cement factory
- Fixed: It was possible to plug a Power Generator into a Cable Reel as an unintended reverse connection
- Fixed: Grenades were dealing much less damage to players browsing their inventory
- Fixed: Attachments weren’t damaged by explosions
- Fixed: The player weapon could disappear from its hands when climbing a ladder
- Fixed: Quantity indicator for the magazine items
- Fixed: The state of doors could get de-synchronized upon server restart
- Fixed: Water hit effect on piers and other places along the seashore
- Fixed: VSS sounds were very loud to other players when heard from a great distance
- Fixed: Flashbang grenades weren’t flashing the players’ screens at night
- Fixed: Grenades did not affect players from within a fireplace
- Fixed: A burlap sack on the head would not hide other head-wear
- Fixed: It was not possible to manipulate with a restrained players inventory
- Fixed: A client error when placing a spotlight on a scaffolding
- Fixed: Barrel bottom clipped through the ground it was standing on
- Fixed: It was possible to wear the great helmet with other headgear
- Fixed: It was challenging to open and close vehicle doors in 3rd person
- Fixed: Cancelling the resuscitation action could create invisible weapons
- Fixed: Motor starting sound of the Gunter 2 would not play
- Fixed: An exploit to stack containers into each other indefinitely
- Fixed: De-synchronized rotation of flashlights after dropping them
- Fixed: Corrected the direction of the fuel station explosion and the following smoke
- Fixed: Rear lights on vehicles did not switch off when the engine was switched off
- Fixed: Gas lamps and gas stoves were making undesired sounds when they were put inside a cargo
- Fixed: Missing unpinning sounds for grenades
- Fixed: Car headlights not changing their material when being switched off
- Fixed: Car headlight lights did not change when the head-bulbs were destroyed
- Fixed: Grenades did not explode after shooting them
- Fixed: Belts with attachments could be put into cargo
- Fixed: Issue when a player was killed while switching between seats in a vehicle
- Fixed: Redundant animation was played while entering cars
- Fixed: 3rd person camera collision during leaning
- Fixed: Unable to turn on the Field Transceiver after throwing/dropping it
- Fixed: When (un-)chambering certain rifles, the ammunition would disappear
- Fixed: Random amount of water in canteens
- Fixed: Body parts were not rendered from a certain distance
- Fixed: Infected are now chasing only non-dynamic targets
- Fixed: Cholera only triggered vomiting once per session
- Fixed: Weapons dropped from killed players hands would become ruined
- Fixed: Infinite bleeding from corpses
- Fixed: Player was mumbling after respawning, if gagged before dying
- Fixed: It was not possible to equip bandanas as clothing
- Fixed: An animation issue when carrying the sea chest or metal plate while crouched
- Fixed: Audio of distant gunshots could be delayed or merged
- Changed: The saline bag is faster to apply and now increases the blood replenishment (visualized through the medication (pill) indicator)
- Changed: Giving the wrong type of blood can now cause the character to go unconscious and trigger a hemolytic transfusion reaction
- Changed: The hemolytic transfusion reaction is faster and more severe
- Changed: Sights misalignment configured for weapons and their attachments
- Changed: Ambient loot can now also spawn in “rotten” and “dried” states
- Changed: Randomizing fruit and mushroom spawning
- Changed: All restraining items now receive a certain amount of damage when removed from hands, even without a tool
- Changed: Car crashes now decrease the player’s health
- Tweaked: Despawn time for dead bodies and animals increased
- Tweaked: Bullet damage is reduced with longer bullet travel time
- Tweaked: Lowered regeneration rate of the character health
- Tweaked: Adjusted the injured stance thresholds to allow more mobility at lower character health values
- Tweaked: Increased the amount of blood loss from bleeding sources
- Tweaked: Quantity in UI is now hidden for the Saline Bag, IV Saline Bag, Epinephrine and Morphine (single-use items)
- Tweaked: Reduced damage and shock value received from infected
- Tweaked: Slightly increased chance for a bleeding source from an infected attack
- Tweaked: Fist-attacks now cause less health damage and shock
- Tweaked: Drinking from wells and ponds should no longer get the player replenished so fast
- Tweaked: Global lighting config tweaks (overall brightness during day, less prominent shadows during clear days, less blue in shadows)
- Tweaked: Interiors for certain bunkers and the control tower
- Tweaked: Increased chances of low-tier pistols to spawn with weapon attachments
- Tweaked: Spawning of LAR attachments and VSD parts attached at spawn
- Tweaked: Volume for falling tree and bush sounds
- Tweaked: Throwing animations
- Tweaked: Non-absorbing items don’t get wet any more
- Tweaked: Slightly prolonged the range of car headlights illumination
- Tweaked: Growing a beard now takes 4x as long as before
- Tweaked: Melee impact particle effects are now rotated randomly, not always up any more
- Tweaked: Refueling a power generator does not require precise looking at its fuel tank
- Tweaked: Prolonged the action of shaving to make it fit the animation itself
- Tweaked: Parameters of the rear lights of the Olga 24
- Tweaked: Reverse light fades out quickly now
- Tweaked: Player landing sounds are now quieter
- Tweaked: Drastically reduced unarmed attack damage to worn clothing
- Tweaked: Removed the crafting attachments from the barrel
- Tweaked: The Leather Sewing Kit can no longer be used for treating injuries
- Tweaked: Treating injuries using the Sewing Kit now takes 20% instead of 1% of the item’s quantity
- Tweaked: Salmonella (lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased the vomiting chance, added removal of water and energy when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Cholera (over-time water drain added, lowered the stomach volume threshold for vomiting, increased chances of vomiting, added water and energy removal when vomiting)
- Tweaked: Fresh spawn player loadout (road flare switched for chemlight of random color)
- Tweaked: Increased blood loss from bleeding sources
- Tweaked: Bandaging using a rag or bandana no longer causes the wound infection, because wound infection had no effect on player characters
- Tweaked: All pants can be wrung out now
- Added: Banlist for private servers
Update – 02/10/2019
It has now been confirmed – the DayZ PS4 1.05 update patch will arrive tomorrow, on October 3rd, 2019. Stay tuned for the full patch notes!
Update – 27/09/2019
The official DayZ Twitter account has confirmed that the DayZ 1.05 PS4 update patch will arrive in October because developer Bohemia Interactive wants to get it ‘right’. Can’t fault them for that!
Update – 16/09/2019
The PC patch notes for the DayZ 1.05 update have been released and can be seen here. We’d expect the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the DayZ 1.05 update to follow soon.
Update – 07/09/2019
An odd patch number, DayZ PS4 update 1.03 has been released. Though it appears this patch is mainly for owners of the physical version of DayZ.
Update – 15/08/2019
A new hotfix has been applied to patch 1.04 to sort out some issues with the DayZ console server browser ahead of the DayZ PS4 1.05 update.
You can catch the patch notes for the DayZ hotfix below:
Though the post provides little detail on the patch itself, it does show one of the new features that will be included in it – chiefly, the ability to jump and clamber over obstacles that are bigger than the player.
About that 1.05 update… We are working hard on it. 🧗♂️ pic.twitter.com/CIKrBbainO
— DayZ 🖥 🎮 ❤️ (@DayZ) August 8, 2019
As to when the DayZ PS4 1.05 patch release, we’re not entirely sure yet, but if the previous release is anything to go by then I’d estimate that we’re looking at four to six week time frame for release.
In case you missed it, the new DayZ PS4 and Xbox One 1.04 patch fixed a whole bunch of stuff too.
Improving everything from the framerate and general standard of connectivity to introducing new vehicles, weapons and other features, patch 1.04 marked as massive content and fix injection for DayZ on console.
Another big feature that Update 1.04 brought to the table was the ability to join and browse private servers – something that Bohemia Interactive had been hinting at for a while.
As far as the game itself goes, we were one of the few outlets that actually rather enjoyed DayZ on PS4 – finding it to be a janky, though enjoyably tense open world sandbox effort that placed a real premium on nail-biting survival and player made stories.
With patches like these now set to be something of a regular occurrence too it would appear that DayZ will only get better from here on in, and as the game improves and bulks itself out with new features and functionality, we’ll be sure to give it a fresh look further down the road.
What about you guys though – do these new patches encourage you try out or return to DayZ on PS4? Let us know in the comments!
Source: Official DayZ Twitter