Sucker Punch Productions has unleashed the Ghost of Tsushima update 1.13 patch notes for you to digest, which is now live to download for the PS4-exclusive samurai title. Read up on the Ghost of Tsushima 1.13 patch notes below.
Ghost Of Tsushima Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
Ghost of Tsushima was released for the PS4 back in July, and was a huge success, selling 1.9 million copies during its launch month alone. Sucker Punch is already rumored to be working on a follow-up based on a new job opening at the company that mentions a feudal Japan setting.
While a PS5 release hasn’t been mentioned yet, the console’s Boost Mode will allow you to play Ghost of Tsushima with improved load times and 60 FPS.
[Source – Twisted Voxel]