So, you’re on the H1Z1 beta, you’ve checked out our best tips and now you’re wondering exactly what all your buttons do. In this H1Z1 PS4 controls guide, we’ll show you how to use your PlayStation 4 controller effectively.
The H1Z1 PS4 controls are fairly simple. Like any game, the more you practice the more intuitive they get. So, here’s the complete list of options for your controller.
H1Z1 PS4 Controls
- Tap L1 – Toggle to next weapon
- Tap L1 + Use R3 – Toggle to weapon of your choice
- Triangle – Open doors, military crates, pick up items
- Circle – Crouch
- Hold Circle – Lie down
- X- Jump
- Square – Reload
- R1 – Throw grenades. Press and hold to aim grenade
- L2 and R2 – Aim and shoot
- Left Thumbstick – Move and Press To Sprint
- Right Thumbstick – Camera
- D-pad – Select Up for Emotes, Left for First Aid, Right to cycle grenades, down to apply bandages
- Touch Pad – Open map
Check out more coverage on the new Battle Royale game, which is available to download now for free on PlayStation 4.