The new Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.4 patch has arrived this Goodest of Fridays for PS4 and other formats.
The most significant part of thepatch is the arrival of an in-game Easter event. You’ll be able to go on a literal Easter Egg hunt, and because this is historically accurate, you won’t find anyone screaming at Cadbury for banning the word Easter. Players can also get their chocolate-covered mitts on a new weapon, the Pomlazká, which is apparently an Easter-themed traditional Czech weapon.
You can now also customise hair and beards, and the patch also kills more bugs than Delbert McClintock.
Here’s the full Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.4 patch notes.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.4 Patch Notes
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed