Sledgehammer Games has released a fresh batch of Call of Duty: Vanguard update patch notes for you to gawk at, which comes with some tweaks to weapons, private matches, and more. It’s not at major update, so don’t expect any new content for the World War II shooter this time around.
- Panzerfaust has been modified to be more effective against Spy Planes and CounterSpy Planes.
- Splash damage kills from the Panzerfaust launcher will now count towards Longshots.
- Fixed a bug affecting two attachments for the Welgun, causing it to overperform.
Attack on Titan Bundle
- The Ultrahard Steel MVP Highlight no longer shows the wrong animation in the preview.
Enjoy the Retreat
The Demo Kit Blueprint for the Type 100 no longer blocks visibility when ADS-ing with a 3-6x scope.
- Smoke has been reduced (change implemented Jan 31).
Search and Destroy
- The silent plant option now works in Private Matches.