Developer People Can Fly has revealed that it is prepping an Outriders demo update that will address a number of issues for PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One players. Chief among these fixes include ironing out an audio desynchronisation problem on PlayStation formats and tweaking the frame rate.
You can read the full Outriders demo patch notes below. People Can Fly has said that the demo is currently in testing and hopes that it will pass the process early next week, so a release isn’t that far off.
Resolutions that apply to ALL PLATFORMS:
- Added a Motion Blur Toggle [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made minor tweaks to frame rate output for certain items in cutscenes, however, we are working on a more comprehensive fix for the future [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made improvements to cut down on the time it takes to Matchmake [ALL PLATFORMS]
- Made other minor improvements and fixes
Additional resolutions that apply only to PC:
- Fixed a crash that repeatedly occurred when opening the menu or inventory [PC]
- Fixed a bug that deletes player gear if their connection drops out during a transition [PC]
- Improved subtitle display and synchronization during the “Bad Day” quest [PC]
Additional resolutions that apply only to Xbox Platforms:
- Fixed menu prompts not displaying correctly in supported non-English languages [XBOX]
Additional resolutions that apply only to PlayStation Platforms:
- Fixed store links on the “Buy Now” button in the Lobby [PS4/5]
- Note that while the ingame button will be fixed with the patch, you can still search the PlayStation store for “Outriders” should you wish to already pre-order it.
- Fixed bug that was causing an audio desynchronization in cutscenes [PS4/5]
[Source – Reddit]