Bandai Namco Games has unleashed the full list of Soul Calibur 6 patch notes for update 2.21, which is now live for PS4, PC and Xbox One versions of the game. Get the lowdown on the latest Soul Calibur 6 update below.
Soul Calibur Update 2.21 Patch Notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 11, “Setsuka”.
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviors.
- Added data for DLC Pack 12, “Character Creation Set E.”
- Added items and equipment for character creation (separate from DLC Packs 11 and 12).
- Added the new stage “Murakumo Shrine Grounds”.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added a feature in Character Creation mode that toggles whether character equipment will be destroyed in battle.
- Added Quick Character Selection to Training mode.
- Added a feature to the options menu that toggles whether or not actions performed after a match has ended will be displayed on screen.
Note: This feature only applies to online battles.
- Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
- Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
[Source – Twisted Voxel]