Fornite is now available to download on Android. Fortnite Android can be downloaded via the Fortnite installer, but first of all you’ll need to know what Android phones are compatible with Fortnite.
The Fortnite Battle Royale beta is available on Samsung device only. And you’ll need a Fortnite Android invite to take part.
In the initial days of launch, there are certain phones that are compatible. More will be added to the list at a later date.
Android Phones Compatible With Fortnite
Right now the following Android phones are compatible with Fortnite:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
The following devices will be unsupported, and the development team are currently working on fixes.
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia: XZ/ XZs, XZ1, XZ2
There’s also a chance that Fortnite will work on your Android phone if it has the following specs. So check your phone:
- OS: 64 bit Android, 5.0 or higher
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
How To Download Fortnite Android
First up, you cannot get Fortnite from Google Play. Epic Games has released the Battle Royale game on its own website only. Head there to get the Fortnite installer.
First up, you’ll have to sign up to get an invite. There’s a bit of a back-log, but sign-up and keep checking your email for instructions on how to download Fortnite.