Bungie has launched the latest Destiny 2 weekly reset ahead the hotly anticipated launch of Curse of Osiris later today.
Originally it was thought that the latest Destiny 2 reset would kick off this evening, after it was revealed a change of timing for the event. However, the rest appears to be adhering to its original slot, at least for now.
As always, the latest rest drops off a fresh Nightfall to tackle, as well as the usual Milestones to work towards netting yourself that precious Legendary Engram.
Destiny 2 weekly reset fully detailed
This week is the return of the Inverted Spire Strike, complete with modifiers Attrition and Timewarp: Killing Time.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- The Floor is Lava: as a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon's fiery ground attack before defeating it.
- 1AU: the time has come to stop the Almighty. Board the ship, and shut down its annihilation weapon.
- Chosen: the Almighty is finished. Time to go home, save the Traveler, take back the City, and end this war. Be brave.
- Larceny: break into the Red Legion base and steal the personal shuttle of Thumos the no-longer-Unbroken.
Guardians will need to head over to Nessus and complete Public Events. You'll finish the Milestone quicker if you take part in their Heroic incarnations. Once again, be sure to visit Cayde-6 in the tower and grab his treasure maps if you have the spare Glimmer.
Call to Arms
Participate in Crucible matches to grab the prize.
Destiny 2 will be down later today for a few hours as Bungie rolls out Season Two and Curse of Osiris.
Read our review of Destiny 2 to see why we awarded Bungie's alien shooter a mighty 9/10.