Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age features tones of hidden items and locations to visit. The Mini Medals that you find throughout your journey will net you some great rewards and are definitely worth finding.
The Mini Medals can be exchanged with a vendor in Puerto Valor with the lady standing next to the Blue Slime at the Casino Hotel and another vendor later in the game located in L’ Academia de Notre Maitre des Medailles.
There are 110 Mini Medals to find and this guide will help you find the 75 need to unlock the “Chef de Classe de Medailles” trophy along with a power accessory.them with no problem. This guide follows the mini medal locations as I progressed through the story. Let’s take a look at Mini Medals 21-40:
SPOILERS!! Some of these medals will spoil sections of the game look at your own risk!!
21. Lonalulu: In a barrel in the south east of the map past the bar
22. Saikiki Beach: In a chest on the side of the cabin. The Beach is located North of Lonalulu
23. Nautica: In a chest behind the palace
24. Southern Champs Sauvage: In a chest west of the camp site
25. L’Academie de Notre Maitre des Medailles: In a barrel in a cabin located underneath the water well.
26. L’Academie de Notre Maitre des Medailles Upstairs Dormitory: In a closet of the dorm room located to the west
27. L’Academie de Notre Maitre des Medailles- Downstairs- Headmaster’s Office: In a pot in the Headmaster’s Office
28. Compete Side Quest “Making things Right” at L’Academie de Notre Maitre des Medailles: You must craft a Queens Whip and will be awarded with 3 medals
29. The Eerie Eyrie: In a chest located on a cliff in the center of the map with the large body of water. Must use Rotten Eggsoskeleton to reach.
30. Phnom Nonh: In a pot located on the balcony of the house east of the weapon and armor shop
31.The Other Side – Cursed Cloisters – Lower: In a chest located in the lower section of the Other Side in the Northern Hexagon
32. Gallopolis: Inside a pot behind the red magic door
33. Gondolia: Inside a pot behind the red magic door located next to the item shop
34. Dundrasil Region: Behind red magical door to the east contains 3 mini medals
35. Lonalulu: Behind red magic door in a barrel east of the city
36. Sniflheim Region: In a chest in a cabin north west of Sniflheim
37. The Snaerfelt: On a hill in a chest middle of the map to the west side
38. Snifheim: Behind a shop next to the Inn
39. The Arborian Highlands: West of Arboria in a chest on a cliff side. Requires Runny Eggoskeleton monster mount
40. Arboria: Right side path right before the bridge leading to Arboria
Congratulations we are one step closer to finding all the Mini Medals in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age.
We hope this guide was helpful in your adventures, check out the rest of our guides for Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Tips for Dragon Age XI
- Dragon Quest XI: Monster Mount Locations Guide
- Dragon Quest XI: Fun-Size Forge Crafting Guide
- Dragon Quest XI: Red Magic Door Locations Guide
- Dragon Quest XI: Mini Medals Locations 1-20
- Dragon Quest XI: Mini Medal Locations 41-60
- Dragon Quest XI: Crossbow Target Locations Guide