In what appears to be a bumper week for Metro Exodus news, 4A Games have just unveiled a brand new collector’s edition for the game. The Artyom Edition features a bunch of replica items from the game. This edition contains the following:
- A steel ammo crate which all of the following items come in
- A fully functional hand-made Nixie Watch, based on Artyom’s watch
- Artyom’s Gas Mask and Filter
- A working Bullet Lighter made from a decommissioned sniper shell
- A hand-made steel Spartan dog tag engraved with your name
- A leather map case and a map of the Aurora’s journey
- A personalised Certificate of Ownership, signed by Dimitry Glukhovsky and Andrew ‘Prof’ Prokhorov
The catch? You can’t buy this edition. Instead, nine of them will be available to win via a number of competitions happening on the official Metro social media channels in the coming weeks. A video of Dimitry Glukhovsky showing off the edition can be found below
Metro Exodus is set to launch on February 15, 2019.
Metro Exodus Artyom Edition – More Metro News
As mentioned above it has been a bumper week for Metro news. Yesterday, we were treated to a brand new story trailer giving us our first look at the characters of the game. On Monday it was announced that the game will feature a full Photo Mode on release, allowing you to document your journey across Russia. The game’s title sequence was also released online a few weeks ago.
Originally, Metro Exodus was set to launch on February 22, 2019. However, last month the release date was brought forward a week. Alongside that, the collector’s edition of the game is now available for pre-order. Dubbed the Spartan Collector’s Edition it includes a statue, dog tag, patches, and a collection of postcards. That edition will run you $150 or £130. As a note, the game is not included in this version.
Will you be entering the competitions to win one of the Artyom Editions of the game?