Check out the Realm Royale Classes guide! Discover the full details of the abilities and roles of each of the Realm Royale classes, so you can decide which role you want to take during the open beta on January 22, 2019.
Analyze the Realm Royale class abilities and Realm Royale class weapons. And, get ready to play solo, Duo or in a Squad in Realm Royale on PS4!
Realm Royale Classes Guide
We had a brief introduction of each Realm Royale Class in our Realm Royale tips and tricks guide. Also, if you click on the individual links under each section below, you can enjoy a more in-depth look at each class.
- Heroic Leap- jump higher and leap a further distance
- Charge- sprint forward causing 400 damage to enemies hit.
- Flask of Healing- toss a flask that heals teammates
- Net Shot- throw a net decreasing dealing damage and lessen single target’s speed
- Shielding Potion- gives potion that shields allies
Warrior Class Realm Royale Passive Ability: Gain 5 Health per second
Warrior Realm Royale Class Legendary Weapon: Throwing Axe
- Blink – travel in a short distance in a blink of an eye using teleport
- Concussion Bomb – drop bomb that knocks back yourself and enemies
- Ghost Walk – be untargetable and move 20% quicker
- Sensor Drone – fly a drone that reveals enemies for 5 seconds
- Smoke Screen – throw smoke screen that blocks vision.
Assassin Class Realm Royale Passive Ability: Gain 10% Ground Speed
Assassin Realm Royale Class Legendary Weapon: Sniper Rifle
- Thrust – jet upwards into the air
- Barricade – install a shield that blocks enemy’s attacks
- Deploy Turret – deploy up to two turrets that shoot at enemies
- Fire Bomb – throw a bomb that leaves a pool of fire
- Healing Totem – Set out a totem that heals allies
Engineer Class Realm Royale Passive Ability: Gain 5 Armor per Second
Engineer Realm Royale Class Legendary Weapon: Sniper Rifle
- Dodge Roll – roll quickly
- Proximity Mine – install a mine that explodes when enemies are near
- Blast Shot – explosive projectile that damages opponents
- Flare – shoot flare that reveals enemies in a large radius
- Withdraw – leap backwards and then enter stealth
Hunter Class Realm Royale Passive Ability: Gain 10% Swap Speed and Reload Speed
Hunter Realm Royale Class Legendary Weapon: Longbow
Mage Realm Abilities
- Soar – fly through the air
- Explosive Flask – toss an explosive flask that slows enemies
- Fireball – ball of fire which rolls down enemies
- Ice Block – damage immunity for 3 seconds
- Wall – wall that blocks movement.
Mage Class Realm Royale Passive Ability: Gain 10% Swap Speed and Reload Speed
Mage Realm Royale Class Legendary Weapon: Longbow
Which of the Realm Royale Classes on PS4 and Xbox One will you be choosing?