In our God of War Walkthrough, we show the locations of all the collectibles and artifacts. In this guide we're taking a look at where to find the Horns of Veithurgard artifacts.
Explore the Veithurgard region to find six Horns of Veithurgard Artifacts in God of War. In the following video guide, we'll show you the exact location of the six horns.
You'll earn XP for each of the Horns you find, and you can sell them for a nice profit of 2,500 Hacksilver each. You can skip to the Horns of Veithurgard locations at the following time stamps:
- 0:11 – Find the first Horns of Veithurgard Artifact behind a door
- 0:29 -Head to South beach and go to the very end of the wooden dock to find the second horn.
- 0:44 – In the area where you see the dragon. If you're standing in front of him, take a left to the waterfall to find another Horn of Veithurgard location.
- 1:03 – On the west side of the broken stone bridge.
- 1:13 - Once you've solved the rune to get into the castle. Head inside, and straight up the steps.
- 1:34 – The final Horn of Veithurgard location can also be found in the castle. Once you've pulled the lever to drain the water.
God of War is available to buy now exclusively on PS4. Take a look at the stunning Stone Mason Edition.