Sony Interactive Entertainment hosted its July 2021 State of Play broadcast last night, which played host to a number of key upcoming PS5 and PS4 games.
While a certain pissed-off Spartan warrior didn’t show his face (although we know God of War wouldn’t be there), State of Play did have plenty of interesting content, and we’ve got a recap of it here for you! Dive right in.
State Of Play July 2021 – Everything That Was Shown In One Place
- Moss Sequel Is In Development As Moss: Book II Is Announced For PSVR
- Arcadegeddon PS5 Gameplay Revealed, Out Now In Early Access
- SiFu Now Set For Early 2022 Release, New Trailer Shows An Ageing Badass Who Gets Stronger With Each Wrinkle
- JETT: The Far Shore PS5 And PS4 Gameplay Trailer Unleashed
- F.I.S.T. Forged In Shadow Torch PS5 And PS4 Release Date Confirmed
- Death Stranding: Director’s Cut Will Release For PS5 On September 24, 2021 With Loads Of Extras
- Deathloop Receives 9 Minutes Of Stunning Gameplay Footage On PS5
- Lost Judgment PS5 And PS4 Release Date Confirmed, Gameplay Deep Dive
- PlayStation Plus August 2021 Free PS4, PS5 Games Will Include Melee Battler Hunter’s Arena
It’s worth noting that the rumored inclusion of Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS5 was not showcased despite being hotly tipped to appear. Oh well, you can’t win them all, I guess!
Sony has not yet confirmed when its next State of Play event will take place, but has indicated we’ll be getting more PS5 and PS4 game updates this Summer.