When did the PS4 come out, when was ps4 released – Given how long the PS4 has been around, and with all the talk of the forthcoming PS5 release date, specs and other next-gen consoles, it can be easy to forget the original PS4 release date. As such folks have started to ask, when was the PS4 released? Let’s see!
When Did The PS4 Come Out?
The PS4 release date was November 15 in North America, November 29 in Europe, South America and Australia, and then was followed by a February 22, 2014 release in Japan.
- How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To PS4
- Can The PS4 Play DVDs?
- How To Sync PS4 Controller
- How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone
- How to Connect Discord On PS4 For Chat
- How To Fix PS4 Pro Flashing Black Screen
- How to fix your PS4 controller syncing issues
- PSN Error WC-40382-7: How To Fix Card Issues On PlayStation Store
- PlayStation VR – How To Fix Blurry Vision
- How To Fix PS4 Disc Issues and Errors
- PS4 Troubleshooting: How To Fix Auto-Eject Loop
- How To Fix PS4 ‘Game Saved Data Cannot Upload’ Error