So, you’ve just got Fortnite Mobile or some other great video game and want to know how to connect your PS4 controller to iPhone or iPad? Though the option to add a controller is not currently available, there will be a feature to connect a controller once Epic Games launches its bluetooth update from within the app.
However, the bluetooth update will only allow certified Apple MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) controllers. If you want to connect a PS4 controller to your iOS device, you’ll have to go through various steps.
How To Connect PS4 Controller To iPhone or iPad
They’ll be no easy way to connect your PS4 controller to Fortnite Mobile, but there will be a way once the bluetooth feature has been enabled. First up, you’ll have to own a jailbroken iPhone (which is something we don’t recommend). Jailbreaking your iPhone allows you download external files and make tweaks to your phone that aren’t currently available via iOS.
One of these files includes the “Controllers For All” Cydia file. This enables you to use external controllers, including a PS4 controller on your iPhone. Right now, however, the only control options available in Fortnite Mobile are touchscreen and gyro controls.
If you’re looking to connect a PS4 controller to iPhone to play another game other than Fortnite Mobile, then – providing that game has bluetooth enabled – the “Controllers For All” Cydia file is an option that works.
- How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To PS4
- How To Connect PS4 Controller To PC
- How To Sync PS4 Controller
- How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone
- How to Connect Discord On PS4 For Chat
- How To Fix PS4 Pro Flashing Black Screen
- How to fix your PS4 controller syncing issues
- PSN Error WC-40382-7: How To Fix Card Issues On PlayStation Store
- PlayStation VR – How To Fix Blurry Vision
- How To Fix PS4 Disc Issues and Errors
- PS4 Troubleshooting: How To Fix Auto-Eject Loop
- How To Fix PS4 ‘Game Saved Data Cannot Upload’ Error