The sequel to what is arguably one of the best shooters of this console generation, Doom Eternal brings a massive range of improvements over its prequel such as a number of new weapons (including a neat shotgun grappling hook), and a brand new replenishment system which allows you to regenerate your armor, health and chainsaw fuel depending on the manner in which you kill your demonic foes.
Beyond that, Doom Eternal not also brings an overhauled online multiplayer deathmatch mode back to the table, but it also implements a new asymmetrical multiplayer mode that allows players to effectively invade the single-player campaign mode of others.
Doom Eternal Release Date
In case you missed it when it was first revealed, the Doom Eternal release date is set for March 20, 2020 on PS4, PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
You can catch the brand new and massively impressive new Doom Eternal gameplay trailer below:
Source: Bethesda/id Software
Related Doom Eternal News
- DOOM Eternal Delayed To 2020, DOOM 64 Confirmed For PS4
- DOOM Eternal Game Length Revealed
- DOOM Eternal Battlemode Gets Blood-Drenched Overview Footage
- DOOM Eternal Dev Says The Studio’s Tech Is ‘Scalable’ To Next-Gen Hardware
- DOOM Eternal Collector’s Edition Detailed, Two DLC Packs Confirmed
- DOOM Eternal Cutscenes Will Be In Third-Person
- DOOM Eternal Multiplayer BattleMode Showcased During QuakeCon 2019
- DOOM: Eternal will have Single-Player DLC, Snapmap Not Returning