Sony has been developing the PS4 Remote Play function to boast improved performance over the years too, so it’s now the best it has ever been.
PS4 Remote Play APK – How To Download & Use
To get it working you simply need to:
- Download the APK file
- Move the file across to your mobile’s SD card
- Install the APK, and enjoy PS4 Remote play
With the app, you’ll be able to remotely control your PS4 and play games on your mobile.
To enable Remote Play, first up you need to make sure it’s enabled on your PlayStation 4.
- Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings, and tick the checkbox to Enable Remote Play
- Launch the PS4 Remote Play app on your mobile.
- Sign into your PSN account
Note: Some PS4 games do not support Remote Play.
There are numerous sites where you can download the app, but do so at your own risk. Just type in “PS4 Remote Play APK” into Google and you’re on your way!
Here’s some potential mirrors for downloading the app.
Keep it official
Alternatively, you can download the official Remote Play app for PS4 directly from the Google Play Store.
If Remote Play for PS5 games is confirmed however, you can be sure that we’ll be here with a guide showing you how to get it working on your favorite Android devices.
Watch this space for more info!