In the latest update, players can now enjoy better base-building, online multiplayer and new regions to explore. In the following tutorial, we’ll tell you all about No Man’s Sky Pure Ferrite and how to get this precious resource.
In order to make Pure Ferrite, you’ll need to craft it. You do this with a portable refiner which you can craft in the menu using Oxygen and Metal Plating. You now need to turn Ferrite into Pure Ferrite by placing it into the refiner.
Ferrite is a very common resource which can be gathered by mining rocks on most planets. Use carbon to power up the refiner and place Ferrite inside to make Pure Ferrite.
It’s as simple as that! If your refiner isn’t working, there is some issues right now. If that’s the case, you may have to wait for fix from Hello Games. Players are also still reporting loading shaders issues, but we’re hoping that will also be patched soon.
If you enjoyed this guide, why not check out some of our other No Man’s Sky guides below:
- All No Man’s Sky Exotic Ships
- How To Buy No Man’s Sky Freighter And How Frigates Work
- How To Get No Man’s Sky Hermetic Seal And Fix Your Ship
- No Man’s Sky Portable Refiner – Crafting Guide And Materials
- Where To Get No Man’s Sky Cobalt The Easy Way
- No Man’s Sky Uranium – How To Find It And Get Off A Planet Without It
- No Man’s Sky Ancient Key – Where To Find Them And How to Open Locks
- Technology Module – How To Find Them Fast