PS4 Error CE-36329-3, PS4 CE-36329-3, PS4 Error Code CE-36329-3. The PS4 Error CE-36329-3 has been causing problems for players as of late, which according to Sony’s official blurb on the matter, means there’s a system software error. Find out more about PS4 Error CE-36329-3 in our guide here including possible fixes.
PS4 Error CE-36329-3, How To Fix
As mentioned this error code is related to system software, so Sony recommends you make sure you have the latest PS4 update installed. To do this, go to [Settings] > [System Software Update]. You’ll then download the update and the PS4 will reset to install it.
Another option is to download the update in Safe Mode option 3 if you are unable to access Settings in the usual manner.
Finally, if the error persists, it is recommend you back up your PS4 saved data and doing the following: Settings] > [Initialization] > [Initialize PS4], or using Safe Mode option 6. Failing that, Sony suggests contacting PlayStation Support.
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0