PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 is becoming more and more of an issue for PS4 gamers everywhere and has been classified as a PS4 update 7.00 error. In this guide we fill you in on the details as to just what PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 is, in addition to providing you with a fix to sort it out.
PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
PS4 Update 7.00 Error
PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 is an error that can sometimes occur when your PS4 console has problems processing the latest PS4 firmware update.
Luckily, we have a number of different solutions you can try below to resolve the issue.
PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 Solution
Your console is unable to update your PS4 console with the latest software update.
Step 1) Completely shut down your PS4 (hold the power button).
Step 2) Once the system light is off, start the PS4 system in Safe Mode by holding the power button until you hear a second beep.
Step 3) Select Safe Mode option 3 > [Update using internet].
If this process fails, you’ll need to update the system software manually using safe mode as seen here.
As always, if you have another solution for this error do let us know; the more we know, the more you know and the more prepared we’ll be to deal with these troublesome errors!
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30746-0 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0