PS4 error code CE-36244-9, CoD WWII error – PS4 error code CE-36299-4 has been flagged up numerous times recently following the release of Call of Duty WWII as part of the June 2020 PS Plus games lineup. In this guide we’ll show you some possible solutions on how to deal with PS4 error code CE-36244-9 if it’s causing you some headaches.
PS4 Error Code CE-36244-9 – How To Fix COD WWII Error
PS4 error code CE-36244-9 appears to be related to downloaded data which has been corrupted during the process of downloading to your console. Most recently it has been attributed to CoD WWII after it was made available free for PS Plus.
Sony has outlined a few solutions on its official website, which we’ve detailed below:
PS4 error code CE-36244-9 Solutions
- Delete the content from Home Screen > Restart the system > Re-download the content from the Library.
- If the error occurs again, review your local network settings. You can try change to a static IP and/or change your DNS server connection.
- If the error occurs again there may be an issue with the PS4’s hard drive (HDD). If you’re using the original HDD, Go to [Settings] > [Initialization] > [Initialize PS4] and try the PS4 initialization. If you have previously changed the HDD, try using the original HDD.
- If none of these suggestions resolve the error, please contact SCEA for additional technical support.
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error Code NP-37602-8 How To Fix PS4 YouTube Error
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0
Source: Official PlayStation Support