PS4 Error Code NW-31201-7 is becoming more and more of an issue for PS4 gamers everywhere. In this guide we fill you in on the details as to just what PS4 Error Code NW-31201-7 is, in addition to providing you with a fix, too.
PS4 Error Code NW-31201-7 And How To Fix It
PS4 Error Code NW-31201-7 is an error that can sometimes occur when your PS4 console has problems connecting to the internet,
Annoyingly, there are a number of reasons as to why this can be the case. Sometimes however, the error can be on the end of the user as the result of a router firmware needing an update, or an issue with your ISP.
Luckily, we have a number of different solutions you can try below to resolve the issue.
PS4 Error Code NW-31201-7 Solution
Your console is unable to connect to PlayStation Network (“PSN”), please try the steps below:
Step 1) PlayStation Network (“PSN”) or the game’s server may be temporarily unavailable. Please check the status of the game’s server via its website.
Step 2) If the servers are active, please run the Internet connection test at [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] and make sure you can connect to the network.
Step 3) Update your router to the latest firmware.
Step 4) If possible, reduce the stress on your network by disconnecting any other devices that are connected. If this does not work, try again later as the server may be experiencing high volume.
As always, if you have another solution for this error do let us know; the more we know, the more you know and the more prepared we’ll be to deal with these troublesome errors!
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0