How To Fix PS4 Error SU-42481-9, PS4 Error SU-42481-9, PS4 SU-42481-9. PS4 users are reporting this issue, which prevents them from successfully downloading the latest PS4 system software update. This is how you fix error PlayStation SU-42481-9.
PS4 Error SU-42481-9 And How To Fix It
Some users are reporting Error Code SU-42481-9 when trying to download the latest PS4 system software update (the latest one at the time of writing being PS4 Update 9.00). Luckily, there’s a quick fix that you can do which will allow you to sort out the issue and get along with your gaming!
The solution is thus:
- Restart your PlayStation®4 console and try to update the system software using a wired Internet connection if possible.
- Select Notifications from the PS4 function area, highlight the update file and press OPTIONS > Delete.
- Next, select Settings > System Software Update.
- If you experience multiple failed downloads, please update the PS4 system software using a USB. Visit the guide below for more information.
This should allow you to download PS4 system software updates without a hitch.
Let us know how you get on and by all means, if you encounter any other issues, do let us know!
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0
Source: Official PlayStation Help Blog