PS4 Error WC-40360-3 is becoming more and more of an issue for PS4 gamers everywhere. In this guide we fill you in on the details as to just what PS4 Error WC-40360-3 is, in addition to providing you with a PS4 Error WC-40360-3 fix, too.
PS4 Error WC-40360-3 And How To Fix It
PS4 Error WC-40360-3 is an error that can sometimes occur when you’re attempting to make a purchase on the PlayStation Store.
Sometimes, this error can be the result of your PS4 telling the PlayStation Store that the licenses for the games you are trying to buy are incorrect.
Luckily though, there is a way around this problem which has proven effective in most cases.
PS4 Error WC-40360-3 Solution
Your purchase could not be completed. The content has already been used or there may be an issue with the content on PlayStation Store. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
Step 1: Remove all items from your PlayStation Store cart and try again.
Step 2: If you are trying to purchase a free trial, such as PlayStation Plus, please make sure you have not used the trial period in the past as these can only be used once.
Step 3: Try restoring your licenses by going to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses] on your PS4 system, then try your purchase again.
If the error persists there may be an issue with the content on PS Store. Please try again later.
As always, if you have another solution for this error do let us know; the more we know, the more you know and the more prepared we’ll be to deal with these troublesome errors!
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0