Like any system software update, the latest one – available today for PS4 – has caused problems for some players. The PS4 update 7.50 patch notes reveal that today’s update was a system stability patch, but some PlayStation 4 owners can’t download it. This is how you fix error PlayStation SU-42481-9 and resolve the PS4 update 7.50 error.
PS4 Error SU-42481-9 And How To Fix It
Update 7.50 Error Code – Can’t Download
Some users are reporting Error Code SU-42481-9 when trying to download PS4 update 7.50. Luckily, there’s a quick fix that you can do which will allow you to sort out the issue and get along with your gaming!
The solution is thus:
- Cancel the download if it’s began, or delete the notification.
- Boot the PS4 up in Safe Mode.
- Choose option 3 for a system software update.
This should allow you to download PS4 update 7.50 with no issues. We’re also hearing about PS4 error ce-30002-5, which is affecting some consoles – and that too can be fixed by using the solution as seen above.
Let us know how you get on and by all means, if you encounter any other issues, do let us know!
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0
Source: Official PlayStation Help Blog