With the release of the new No Man’s Sky Next update, thousands of new players are trying out Hello Games’ space adventure. One of the earliest resources that you’ll be looking for is Antimatter which you’ll need to power up warp cells.
In the following guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about antimatter, hyperdrives and warp cells. That way you’ll get off to a great start.
What is No Man’s Sky Antimatter?
Antimatter is a fuel that you need to power your hyperdrive by crafting warp cells. This allows you to travel through space at warp speed.
How To Get Antimatter
The process has changed since prior to the update. You can create warp cells through using antimatter and antimatter housing. This is the process.
- Craft Antimatter Housing using Oxygen and Ferrite Dust. Use the scanner and you’ll locate the mining spots of these materials on most planets.
- Craft antimatter using Chromatic Metal and Condensed Carbon. Condensed Carbon is made in a similar way by using your portable refiner and either Iridium, Emeril, Copper, or Cadmium.
- Open up your inventory and you’ll now be able to craft antimatter to power up your warp cells.
Need any more No Man’s Sky guides? Check out the following:
- All No Man’s Sky Exotic Ships
- How To Buy No Man’s Sky Freighter And How Frigates Work
- How To Get No Man’s Sky Hermetic Seal And Fix Your Ship
- No Man’s Sky Portable Refiner – Crafting Guide And Materials
- Where To Get No Man’s Sky Cobalt The Easy Way
- No Man’s Sky Uranium – How To Find It And Get Off A Planet Without It
- No Man’s Sky Ancient Key – Where To Find Them And How to Open Locks
- Technology Module – How To Find Them Fast
- Pure Ferrite: How To Get And Make It Fast