PS4 Error Code CE-30035-1, PS4 CE-30035-1, Can’t Access Downloaded Games. The PS4 Error Code CE-30035-1 has been cropping up quite a bit lately, causing a lot of frustration for PS4 owners as they’re unable to access their library of downloaded PS4 games. The problem means that your system has deactivated all of your game licenses.
PS4 Error Code CE-30035-1, How To Fix
If you get this code then your system has deactivated your game licenses and therefore blocking you from accessing your content. There is a known remedy for this problem, as detailed below.
– Account Management
– Sign Out
– Sign In
– Activate as Your Primary PS4
– Restore Licences
There is a chance that you may not be able to restore licenses on the first try; if so, then you may get another error code, after which you should try again. If some licenses couldn’t be restored after the process, you may receive error code NP-39227-3.
Rest assured if we find any other solutions we’ll be sure to update this article.
Other PS4 Errors & How To Fix Them
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0