Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 721 has become a major thorn in the side of players since the game’s launch back in 2017, and it’s continuing to rear its head for PS4 gamers even now. See below for all the details we could find about this perpetually pesky issue and possible fixes.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 – What Is It?
Star Wars Battlefront 2 error code 721 is usually a server-related issue that results in across the board problems for users. There’s a number of reasons this could happen, including a DoS attack on EA‘s servers, corrupted game installation, and unstable DNS.
Regardless of the cause, it means that you’re unable to connect to the game’s servers. Check out the Battlefront 2 Twitter for updates on any major issues with the game.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Error Code 721 – Possible Fixes
Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be any legitimate fix for this issue yet. It’s one of those problems where you’ll have to just sit tight and wait for DICE to sort things out. However, one possible solution is to try restart your router or restarting your copy of the game.
More PS4 Error Codes
- PS4 Error np-35000-8 – What Is It And Possible Fixes
- PS4 Error Code SU-30625-6 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code WV-33899-2 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error Code CE-34335-8 And How To Fix It
- PS4 Error NP-32091-5 And How To Fix It
- How To Solve PS4 Error code CE-40843-9
- PS4 error CE 41499 7 Surfaces After Update 5.05 – No Fix As Yet
- PS4 error code e-82000 affecting 2K server access
- Fix deployed for CE-33945-4 PS4 error
- New PS4 error code reported: E-82E0001D
- PS4 Update 6.20 Brings Error Code SU-42481-9 For Some Players
- New PS4 update coming soon to fix error code E-801809A8
- PS4 NW-31297-2 error caused by PS4 update 4.50 as Wi-Fi issues surface
- PS4 corrupt data fix for error CE-34878-0