Sony finally lifted the wraps off the PS5 UI today with an extensive video, and needless to say, the format holder managed to answer a ton of questions. Not only is the UI, or User Experience as Sony is calling it, completely revamped, but it offers seamless access to the various applications on offer thanks to PS5’s meaty innards.
With that in mind, here’s everything about the PS5 UI that’s been revealed so far. Rest assured, we’ll be updating this article as more info becomes available.
PS5 UI – Everything Revealed So Far
- PS5 UI Revealed In 11 Minute Tour Video, Features A Completely Revamped Design
- PST UI Renders In Native 4K HDR
- PS5 UI Produces Zero Delay When Accessing The PlayStation Store
- PS5 UI – How PlayStation Activities Work
- PS5 Command Centre – How Offline Help Works
- PS5 Will Provide Offline Game Help, But It Is Exclusive To PlayStation Plus
- PlayStation Activities Feature Will Allow You To Jump In And Complete Specific In-Game Tasks
- PS5 Offline Help Scope Is Largely Dictated By Developers
- PS5’s Share Function Captures Images And Video Up To 4K, Includes A Spoiler Warning Feature
- It’s Confirmed, PS5 Will Finally Track Your Progress On Trophies
- The PS5 Appears To Let You Suspend Multiple Games At Once
- PS5 Will Allow You To Install Physical Games And Play Them Offline
- PS5 UI’s Share Screen Feature Allows You To Watch Your Friends Play Whilst You Game