In order to get Conan Exiles feathers, the first thing you’ll need to do is craft yourself a bow. This vital resource is essential for crafting arrows and can also be used for creating pillows.
The bow is a fantastic ranged weapon. If you’re a player who prefers ranged attacks than melee, we also recommend you checking out our Conan Exiles attributes guide as you’ll want to focus on assigning points to your accuracy attribute.
So, the simplest bow to create in order to get feathers in Conan Exiles is the Hunting Bow. This can be crafted with 7 branches, 13 hides and 13 Twine. Now you’ve got your bow in hand, it’s time to find the feather locations!
In the starting area, there’s plenty of vultures that you can shoot down. They nest in high areas, so you’ll going to have to climb and have a search around. Stay your distance otherwise you’ll scare the vulture. And get a direct hit to kill them.
Then use your knife to harvest it and get feathers. You can also get more Conan Exiles features by using a harvesting tool on vulture nests. It may seem hard to find feathers in Conan Exiles, but remember that birds like to nest up high, so head up the cliffs and you’ll soon find plenty.
You can also get plenty of feathers from Ostriches. Once again, use your bow as they will run off quickly if you approach them too fast.
Conan Exiles Feathers – Recipes
Among the recipes you can create are Ice Shard Arrows and Ice Shard Bolts. Use 10 x Branch, 10 x Ice Shard and 2 x Feathers to create 10 Ice Shard Arrows at the Altar of Yimir. You can also create:
Where to craft
2 x Dragon Bone, 5 x Feather
10 x Branch, 5 x Abysmal Fang, 1 x Feather
|1 x Ironhead Arrow, 5 x Tar, 3 x dragon powder, 4 x feather||Carpenters|
There’s also many other feather recipes you can create. Check out the Conan Exiles Gamepedia page for more examples.
Conan Exiles PS4 Guides
- Conan Exiles Razmas Quarters Guide And Finding The Key
- Conan Exiles Tar Farming, Locations And Uses
- Conan Exiles Altar of the Bat – What Is It And How To Use It?
- Conan Exiles Rhino Locations Uncovered
- Conan Exiles Legendary Weapons Complete List
- How To Make Conan Exiles Gruel And Recipes For It
- Conan Exiles Attributes And Best Stats Tips
- Conan Exiles Ice Location and Recipes
- Conan Exiles Brimstone Location And Use
- How to Build Conan Exiles Wheel of Pain And How To Use It
- Conan Exiles Brick: How to Make Them And What You Can Build
- Conan Exiles Fast Travel and Map Room Build Guide
- Conan Exiles How To Cook – Beginner’s Tips For Cooking
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Glass And Flasks For Dye
- Conan Exiles Sandstorm Secrets For Survival
- Conan Exiles Thick Hide and Thick Leather Guide
- How To Get Bones In Conan Exiles And What To Do With Them
- Conan Exiles: How To Get Hardened Steel
- Conan Exiles Thralls Guide Includes Types And How To Capture – PS4
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Dragon Powder And Explosive Jars
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Honey Fast With A Beehive
- Conan Exiles: How to Make Armor Flexibility Kit
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Steel Bar