Conan Exiles Brimstone is a yellow crystal with a foul smell and can be used for all manner of dark rituals. It is one of the most valuable and searched for resources in the game. Brimstones are treasures so you might need to do a little treasure hunting to find them as they are scattered across the Conan Exiles map.
Conan Exiles Brimstone are combined with other building material and produce steel fire, fire arrows, star metal bar, and other strong crafts. They weigh 0.06 and can be stacked up to 200 pieces.
You will need a stone pick to harvest brimstones. Or if you want to be more efficient and get more brimstone in less time, upgrade your stone pick to iron pick or steel pick. You need to be careful when getting brimstone because it has fumes that are dangerous so you need to prepare for it.
You can use a sandstorm breathing mask or spend 40 points in survival attributes and you’ll be immune to poison, gas, and diseases.
Where to find Conan Exiles Brimstone?
It is found east of Sinners Refuge. You can harvest about 1000 brimstones from this cave. But be ready to fight or run because this cave is swamped with hungry crocodiles. You will also face here the “king” crocodile at the end of the cave.
Deathwhisper Ruins Caves
Not challenged by the crocodiles yet? How about poisonous spiders and skeletons instead here at Deathwhisper Ruins Caves? This place can give you 400-500 brimstones but it is riskier than shattered springs, Galliman’s Tomb and Sinners Refuge.
It is the best location where you can get around 3000 brimstones but it comes with a price. The place is tightly secured by many mobs. Get ready to encounter and fight rhinos and locusts here. These rocks are shaped in spikes protruded from the spring’s bottom.
This is the easiest location you can find which can give you around 300 brimstones harvested from the nodes located at its entrance and first room. The bulk of the brimstone is at the last room of the cave. You can easily defeat humanoids found here.
On a given chance, Trolls, Undead Shalebacks, Rocknoses and Fighters/Archers can drop brimstone occasionally.
Conan Exiles Brimstone Use
Brimstone’s main use is for creating Steel Fire. Steel fire is used for crafting Steel Bars, Dragon Powder and Hardened Steel Bars. Brimstones are a requirement for crafting more powerful tools and facilities.
Check out more of Conan Exiles resources and locations in the guides below:
Conan Exiles PS4 Guides
- Conan Exiles Razmas Quarters Guide And Finding The Key
- Conan Exiles Tar Farming, Locations And Uses
- Conan Exiles Altar of the Bat – What Is It And How To Use It?
- Conan Exiles Rhino Locations Uncovered
- Conan Exiles Legendary Weapons Complete List
- Conan Exiles Feathers – Where To Find Them and Recipes For Arrows
- How To Make Conan Exiles Gruel And Recipes For It
- Conan Exiles Attributes And Best Stats Tips
- Conan Exiles Ice Location and Recipes
- How to Build Conan Exiles Wheel of Pain And How To Use It
- Conan Exiles Brick: How to Make Them And What You Can Build
- Conan Exiles Fast Travel and Map Room Build Guide
- Conan Exiles How To Cook – Beginner’s Tips For Cooking
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Glass And Flasks For Dye
- Conan Exiles Sandstorm Secrets For Survival
- Conan Exiles Thick Hide and Thick Leather Guide
- How To Get Bones In Conan Exiles And What To Do With Them
- Conan Exiles: How To Get Hardened Steel
- Conan Exiles Thralls Guide Includes Types And How To Capture – PS4
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Dragon Powder And Explosive Jars
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Honey Fast With A Beehive
- Conan Exiles: How to Make Armor Flexibility Kit
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Steel Bar