The Conan Exiles Sandstorm is a force to be reckoned with throughout the game. As well as many other challenges of survival, the sandstorm comes to knock you off your feet!
In this Conan Exiles Sandstorm guide, we’ll show you what you need to do to survive. The Sandstorm occurs in the Hyboria area in the Funcom’s open-world adventure.
Conan Exiles Sandstorm Guide
Sandstorms can cause fierce winds and damage to you and your thralls (though other players are reporting zero damage). In the main story, it will also cause you problems. There’s a couple of ways to combat it. First up, you could craft the Sandstorm Mask.
This can be crafted at the Armorer’s Bench around level 30. This will allow you to walk through the heart of the storm without the sand blinding you.
You can craft the Sandstorm Mask using 1 x Light Helmet Padding and 30 Steel Bars.
The other way to survive the Conan Exiles Sandstorm is to make sure you take shelter and wait for it to pass. Building is one of the most important aspects of the game.
At every given opportunity, collect stone, wood, iron, coal, bark, brick, and other resources. Even at the early stages you’ll learn to build a basic shelter so there’s no excuse to get caught in a sandstorm.
The Conan Exiles Sandstorm also hides a secret. Now that the game is out of early access and fully released, we recommend you get the Sandstorm Mask as soon as you can.
This weather effect and the ‘Heart of the Sandstorm’ will deliver new challenges that tie into the storyline. We won’t spoil it here, but get that mask when you can and you’ll find out soon enough. New challenges await!
Check out more guides:
Conan Exiles PS4 Guides
- Conan Exiles Razmas Quarters Guide And Finding The Key
- Conan Exiles Tar Farming, Locations And Uses
- Conan Exiles Altar of the Bat – What Is It And How To Use It?
- Conan Exiles Rhino Locations Uncovered
- Conan Exiles Legendary Weapons Complete List
- Conan Exiles Feathers – Where To Find Them and Recipes For Arrows
- How To Make Conan Exiles Gruel And Recipes For It
- Conan Exiles Attributes And Best Stats Tips
- Conan Exiles Ice Location and Recipes
- Conan Exiles Brimstone Location And Use
- How to Build Conan Exiles Wheel of Pain And How To Use It
- Conan Exiles Brick: How to Make Them And What You Can Build
- Conan Exiles Fast Travel and Map Room Build Guide
- Conan Exiles How To Cook – Beginner’s Tips For Cooking
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Glass And Flasks For Dye
- Conan Exiles Sandstorm Secrets For Survival
- How To Get Bones In Conan Exiles And What To Do With Them
- Conan Exiles: How To Get Hardened Steel
- Conan Exiles Thralls Guide Includes Types And How To Capture – PS4
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Dragon Powder And Explosive Jars
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Honey Fast With A Beehive
- Conan Exiles: How to Make Armor Flexibility Kit
- Conan Exiles: How To Make Steel Bar