Whether you’re having problems getting online to the PlayStation Network, your games are locked or your PS4 is broken, then the first thing you should do is check online.
There are many solutions out there from players who have had the same problems, but if you’re still having not luck here’s how you get in touch with Sony PlayStation in the UK and US.
Unfortunately, PlayStation Customer Service isn’t a 24/7 service, but you can get in touch by sending a message to the PlayStation Support email address or phoning the PlayStation Support number.
Here are all the details you need:
How to contact PlayStation Customer Service Support
UK PlayStation Support
- Telephone: 0203 538 2665
Opening times: Monday-Saturday 10.30am- 7.30pm BST
The UK also has excellent support on Twitter, with a team who responds quickly to your questions. Just tweet @AskPS_UK between 9.00-23.00 Mon- Sun
Or, you can email the team at: [email protected]
US PlayStation Support
- Telephone: 1-800-345-7669
Opening times: Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 8:00PM PST
There’s also the opportunity to Live Chat with customer service at this link: https://scea.secure.force.com/PreChatEnglishForm/
Or contact customer service via Twitter: @AskPlayStation
If you’re looking for answers to any issue you might have with your PlayStation hardware or software, you can often find what you’re looking for on the PlayStation forums, or the PlayStation Support site where you can enter your query and find solutions quickly.
Good luck – and by all means let us know in the comments below what your experiences are when dealing with PlayStation support through the previously mentioned channels!
- How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To PS4
- How To Sync PS4 Controller
- How to Connect PS4 Controller to iPhone
- How to Connect Discord On PS4 For Chat
- How To Fix PS4 Pro Flashing Black Screen
- How to fix your PS4 controller syncing issues
- PSN Error WC-40382-7: How To Fix Card Issues On PlayStation Store
- PlayStation VR – How To Fix Blurry Vision
- How To Fix PS4 Disc Issues and Errors
- PS4 Troubleshooting: How To Fix Auto-Eject Loop
- How To Fix PS4 ‘Game Saved Data Cannot Upload’ Error