All PS5 Games That Support 120 FPS In April 2021, PS5 120 FPS, 120 FPS, 120hz – One of the most overlooked features of Sony’s super powerful PlayStation 5 consoles is that it can support games running at 120 FPS (or frames per second). So to broaden our total PS5 guide, we’ll be listing all PS5 games that support 120 frames per second below.
All PS5 Games That Support 120 FPS In April 2021
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
- Call of Duty: Warzone (Supports 120 FPS at lower dynamic resolution) – due Summer 2021
- Destiny 2 (Supports 120FPS at lower resolution in Crucible matches)
- Devil May Cry V: Special Edition (Supports 120FPS at 1080p)
- Dirt 5 (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
- Fortnite (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
- Monster Boy And The Cursed Kingdom (Supports 120 FPS at native 4K)
- Nioh Collection (Both Nioh 1, Nioh 2 and DLC for both games supports 120 FPS at a lower resolution)
- Rainbow Six Siege (Supports 120 FPS at lower resolution)
- Rogue Company (Supports 120 FPS at dynamic 4K resolution)
- WRC 9 (Supports 120 FPS in ‘Performance Mode’)
What this means is that Sony’s latest console will be able to run games smoother than ever before and twice as smooth as anything the PS4 or PS4 Pro has been able to offer, resulting in games that not only look buttery smooth but which are ultra-responsive too and so perfect for first-person shooters, racing titles and fighting games that all demand quick reactions. These are all the PS5 games to date which support 120 FPS.
Though it’s a small and almost non-existent list at the moment, stay tuned as we add more and more games as they’re confirmed to support 120 frames per second on PlayStation 5.